• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I’m trying to reconnect with pilgrims from July 2019

Gary0726

looking for pilgrims I met in July on the Frances"
Time of past OR future Camino
I’m trying to reconnect with a group of people that I meet on the Camino Frances this past July. There were about 4 women and three men. I cannot recall their names. I visited with them one night in Arzua after the mass. One of the women was a PhD and one a psychologist and one of the men was a male nurse named Manuel the other was a physical therapist. I think they were all from Sevilla. If anyone has any information or a way that I could contact them it would be great.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You could ask for a Spanisch translation or try something like deepl and post it on a Spanish camino forum... I would think that Spanish pilgrims (Sevilla) read more in a Spanish forum than here.

But maybe someone here knows them as well... good luck!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum