• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Inspiration and friendship and definitely not a poll

andywild

Time of past OR future Camino
CF april 18.. CP sep 18.. CF april 2020

I saw this and it struck a chord with me.. specifically the first sentence.. after walking with a stranger for a few hours and delighting then with my endless reserve of interesting facts, (do YOU know where the word "dashboard" originates?) I noticed that they would often begin to walk slower.. I often slowed down so they could walk by my side, I took their sighs and exaggerate eye-rolls as confirmation that they were silently grateful for my company... Unfortunately most of them left the albergues very early the next day and walked rapidly.. thanks to me helping them along their path.
Buen camino!
Hugs
Andy
Ps. Why can't I upload this without a prefix? The only option was 'poll' and I had to select it?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum