• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Interview for Article

HayleyK

Time of past OR future Camino
Future
I am a student journalist headed to SDC and further down the route near Arzua to write my article on the Camino community from May 8-14. I am looking for female and/or lone pilgrims to speak with me about their experiences and interactions along this incredible journey. If this is something you would be interested in please send me a message and maybe we can meet up around SDC
Buen Camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
If you are also walking you should have no problems finding persons willing to share the three W's: why am I here, where am I going, and the greatest of them all, why.

Danielle if you are walking the walk, I would think your own experience would be much more valuable for your article, but as has been stated, you will find no shortage of pilgrims on the trail who I'm sure would spend a few moments with you. Wish you Buen Camino.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum