• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Is There A Bus From Santiago Dc To Baione

Abdel

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese Coastal Route June/July 2017
I'm planning my very first bit of walking the Camino at the end of June 2017. Thanks to information from this Forum I think I'd like to start in Baione and walk to SDC in 5 or 6 days. How would I get to my starting point of Baione if I fly to Santiago DC? Is there a bus? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks for the link Sabine, unfortunately when I click on the link and input Santiago DC (train station) as point of departure and Vigo or Baiona as destination, you get a message with 'no results' ... . Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or the search function might not work properly, I'm sure there will be some form of transport, i was just keen to find out times etc. to see if I would have to stay in SDC for the first night (as I arrive in SDC (from Dublin) mid- afternoon and then travel to Baiona the following morning, or if I could reach Baiona that same day. Either option is good and I'm not worried, would just like to find out beforehand. Many thanks!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Many thanks for the information, that's great!

Most read last week in this forum