Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Itchy

biloute

Nov 17, 2013
South Carolina
Time of past OR future Camino
Chemin du Puy & Camino Francés (summer 2014), Chemin du Puy & Camino Francés (possible summer 2019)
Anyone know of a good cream or non-drowsy antihistamine available in a Spanish pharmacy that works REALLY well on bug bites? Not bedbugs, I think, just invisible mosquitos. I walked for two months without a bite and now I have over a dozen, all very itchy.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

NicoZ

Veteran Member
Mar 28, 2013
Time of past OR future Camino
Anyone know of a good cream or non-drowsy antihistamine available in a Spanish pharmacy that works REALLY well on bug bites? Not bedbugs, I think, just invisible mosquitos. I walked for two months without a bite and now I have over a dozen, all very itchy.

Go for a chat with the pharmacists. They'll help you out if they can. Explain the problem and they'll take it from there.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Day four of my journey and suffering blisters, friction burns and shoe bite on feet. Boots are ankle high hillwalkers. Tended to situation using blister gel plasters and tape then double socks...
After walking 5 hard days, slogging through rain and mud my leg was very sore and I took a rest day. Feeling better I left Tui Monday and by the end of the day can hardly walk. I can’t put any...
There's always somebody posting about dropping out, or taking a break because they're injured, myself included. There seems to have been a few more than usual just lately, although perhaps that's...
I've just returned from the San Salvador/Primitivo and have got Giardia from drinking untreated Water. I filled a bottle in Tineo as the Bar owner said it was good water/better than his Tap. There...
I have bad toe and heel blisters and am looking for a Doctor in Fão to treat them or give me advice about how to proceed, if I can. Hoping to find one tonight as it’s Sunday tomorrow.
A few days ago I consulted a sports podiatrist. I knew that I had pronation in my feet, but did not know the potential consequences, probably because I thought pronation meant flat feet. I don't...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides