• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Jazzman, an old friend?

Lisa

I studied in Santiago years ago (1987-88). During this time I became friends with a young man who loved Jazz music and who often played in the streets of Santiago. I lost contact with him, but saw the posting of Jazzman and thought it very possible this Jazzman may be the same friend/Jazz lover I knew as a young woman while living in Santiago. The picture doesn't show his face, but physically it resembles him, and the mask smoking a cigarette is something that fits his personality to a tee. Keep the photos coming. I would be so pleased to know if this is him and if so, to be able to send him un abrazo de amistad. Thanks.
Lisa[/code]

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Lisa,

It has been a while since I have seen Jazzman, I think he (them?) are taking a break since the weather has been rather bad lately. (Today my umbrella took me for a walk in Santiago... if you know what I mean... )

I will keep an eye open for him...

Un saludo,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum