• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

July 2017- looking for pilgrims

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hello:
I am a first time El Camino pilgrim- walking with my 15 year old son from SJPDP to Santiago in July 2017! Very excited and can't wait! Looking forward to meeting up with others walking at that time!
Hi, meeting up with other pilgrims will be no problem what so ever.
Wish you both a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hello:
I am a first time El Camino pilgrim- walking with my 15 year old son from SJPDP to Santiago in July 2017! Very excited and can't wait! Looking forward to meeting up with others walking at that time!

Hi and welcome to the forum @The Way for AvE (and son) starting in July with you will be hundreds of pilgrims each day - you will soon make friends. Buen Camino, SY

Most read last week in this forum