This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Just 6 more months

Pilgrim_95

Young Pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
Portugues - 2015
Norte - 2016, 2020
Frances - 2018
This year I could not have returned to Compostela as many events took place in my life. I moved to Edinburgh from the Czech Republic to live with my partner Pippa who I met the very first day on Camino Frances in 2018, needed to change my programming jobs, drop out from uni etc... We both started new eras in this lovely city and returned back to University.

But in 2020 we are returning back and after getting really cheap flights in April we will be attempting to do the Camino Primitivo as runners. We have around 14 days to do that followed by three post-Camino relax days on the beaches of Malaga before flying back to Edi.

So in the next few months, it will be less pints and more sport activities as we are planning to do around 25km trail running sessions a day on the Camino.

Also, I need to get Edinburgh Hearts football team scarf and bring it to David´s Albergue in Bodenaya

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum