Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Just 6 more months

Albert_Hadacek

Young Pilgrim
Camino(s) past & future
Portugues - 2015
Norte - 2016, 2020
Frances - 2018
This year I could not have returned to Compostela as many events took place in my life. I moved to Edinburgh from the Czech Republic to live with my partner Pippa who I met the very first day on Camino Frances in 2018, needed to change my programming jobs, drop out from uni etc... We both started new eras in this lovely city and returned back to University.

But in 2020 we are returning back and after getting really cheap flights in April we will be attempting to do the Camino Primitivo as runners. We have around 14 days to do that followed by three post-Camino relax days on the beaches of Malaga before flying back to Edi.

So in the next few months, it will be less pints and more sport activities as we are planning to do around 25km trail running sessions a day on the Camino.

Also, I need to get Edinburgh Hearts football team scarf and bring it to David´s Albergue in Bodenaya :)

Last edited:
Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
jennysa The Camino Primitivo 39
Michael Caleigh The Camino Primitivo 15
Pieces The Camino Primitivo 11

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock