• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Just a little thought....

Time of past OR future Camino
CF July 2018
VDLP April 2019
Hello folks. I often have this thought as I am driving around southern England with my job and I just wanted to share it. I have been fortunate enough to have walked the CF and the VDLP, and not a day goes by when I don’t think of the Camino and the wonderful people I’ve met - and while I wish I could be out there so much more, i get a nice, warm feeling inside knowing that there are pilgrims walking EVERY single day of the year on numerous pilgrim trails. So, while I may not be able to be there everyday, a part of me feels like I am through others. Buen Camino.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
You are a part of the family. Welcome.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hello from australian Camino family. I too think of my Camino’s throughout the day, often feeling as if what I am doing at the time, is part of, or a continuation of my Camino.
As if I am walking towards my next time, the Camino never ends......I am a part of it, as it is most certainly part of me.
Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum