• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino "Just about alive" from the Camino Portuguese...

Priscillian

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 1999, Aragones 2000, Desde Le Puy 2002, Portuguese 2009, hoping RDLP 2014
Hola Peregrinos all
I thought it might be better to transfer from "Santiago Otra Vez" because I am actually half way between Porto and Santiago and won't be there otra vez for anther 10 days. I am taking it easy: smelling the flowers, talking to the animals - myself occasionally after too many hot kilometers - photographing the paisaje...in fact making myself look like a complete idiot to the general populace who are not so used to weird pilgrim ways as those who live by the Camino Frances!
Anyway,I have finally managed to post my first week on the Blog and have my notes all ready for the next time I can get my little fingers on a keyboard, which will likely be Pontevedra in a couple of days time.
All is well.....
Buen Camino
Tracy Saunders

Please see:
http://www.pilgrimagetoheresy.blogspot.com

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, I am trying to confirm that starting my walk from O Porriño qualifies for the last 100 km, and qualifies for a Compostela. I am finding conflicting information in different places. Camino...
Barcelos was having a huge May 1 celebration when we passed through. There was a major unveiling of a sculpture titled Peregrina the following day—very big event. We weren’t there, so I lifted a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back