• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Just before Pamplona

andywild

Time of past OR future Camino
CF april 18.. CP sep 18.. CF april 2020
So, my walking buddy and I have decided to stop just before the usual Pamplona destination in a place called Trinidad de Arre.. I'm so glad we did. Booked into a gorgeous albergue/monastery on the river and I wholeheartedly recommend it... Just thought I'd let you know !
I'll be putting photos on my blog at some point so feel free to have a look

firstcamino.wordpress.com

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Look forward to the pics, it was raining when we passed through there, wished we could have found a place to stay, we made it on into Pamplona,

I need to see something red in pics. Just saying.

I stayed in Trinidad on second camino. And, yes it was lovely.

Buen camino to you both.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum