• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Just finnissed

Geoff3

Hi all,
I started my Camino in Pamplona on the 24th March and I arrived home today after getting into beautiful Santiago last Tuesday I then walked onto Finnisterra.
I have had such an amazing journey and time, met so many lovely people and saw so much beauty in everything and one. Generosity, love, kindness, help and support and blister plasters too :lol:
Am allready thinking of the Camino Portuguese for next year.

It is so strange to be back in the uk

geoff3

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks

Many thanks and in this moment I do believe I will be doing the Poruguese way next year but first I will walk from SJPDP to Pamplona to cover tha stages I missed.
I appear to have caught some kind of travel bug out there!!!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Finished

Geoff From Pamplona..........Congratulations for your Camino but you must walk San Juan de Pie de Port-Pamplona.

Saludos

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
well done, Pilgrim. Safe home and poring over maps with your washed socks not yet dry - yes, hooked!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum