• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Leave the bikes in Saint Jean Pied de port

Cham97425

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino, Camino, Camino
Hello,

On the way back, from Muxia to Saint Jean Pied de Port in July 2018, i would like to know if someone would be interested to buy our 2 mountain bikes bought 3 weeks before (of course for a very low price) ? We wish to be in SJPDP around the 1st of august. I think it could be a good and cheap alternative to renting : lower price, less constraints.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
There are several bike shops in Santiago...but from my experience...many Pilgrims donate used bikes to the Pilgrim Office or Albergues for future Pilgrims and Volunteers to use.

Thank you for the information, but how to be sure that they will have bikes when we will arrive in Santiago

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you for the information, but how to be sure that they will have bikes when we will arrive in Santiago
Hi, I am Anthony, from Macau. Happy to know that your are in your way to Camino and got this information. I am going to ride bithe France way From Saint Jean Pied de port to Santiago, at 11/8 to 21/8.
I am interested in you bike, could you leave your bike in the hostel in Saint Jean Pied de Port and I buy and take your bike later? Thank you.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
HI Anthony
We are now in Burgos and will arrive in Sjpdp the 1st. We have post an announcement in local french newspaper. We will inform You if the bikes (We have 2 bikes for sale) are not sold. But You will have To find à place where we can leave the bikes. An other thing Is how and when will You pays the bikes ?

Attachments

• received_1946542702051602.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 17
  • received_1946534382052434.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 15
  • received_1946533708719168.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 12

Most read last week in this forum