• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

left luggage in burgos?

elzi

just quickly does anyone know where i can leave my backpack for the day in burgos? ta!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
then bus station has boxes for luggage: How´s the weather in Burgos?
buen camino
annie

Thanks, the bus station sounds ideal, I couldn´t see when I looked earlier but I´ll go back.

It´s been really very hot but today was definately a bit cloudy and very slightly cooler.
I think the pharmacy temp still said 29 degrees though! 8)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
elzi said:
Thanks, the bus station sounds ideal, I couldn´t see when I looked earlier but I´ll go back.
8)
The boxes were in the garage hall (or what to call it - the big space where you get on the bus but still inside the building)to the left. I used them in June this year.
buen camino to you
annie

anniethenurse said:
The boxes were in the garage hall (or what to call it - the big space where you get on the bus but still inside the building)to the left. I used them in June this year.

Thanks very much!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum