• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Let's connect! Free Online Yoga Class

Time of past OR future Camino
17: SJPP-SdC
18: SdC-Fisterra
19: Cadiz-Sevilla
One of the many super fun aspects of the hospitalera job in Roncesvalles for me, is the daily donativo yoga classes I offer. Every day we stretch, relax, breathe, recover from the shock of crossing the Pyrenees with a backpack on, and thank our legs and feet for carrying us. This happens on the field in front of the church or in the courtyard in front of the albergue. I am now going to start online free/donativo yoga classes and would like to invite you to join. On Monday 23 March, from 16.00-17.00h Central European Time I shall host the first one. The class will be in English, the level similar to what I do with healthy, but tired pilgrims, and the sign-ups so far are from all over Europe, this is beautiful! A positive side-effect of a difficult situation. I would love to add some pilgrim energy to the class. Please send me a message through the forum and I'll send you the Zoom app link to join. See also www.zenlibrarian.com or facebook.com/zenlibrarian101.

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_184248.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20180912-WA0013.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 14
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum