• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

List of albergues, Lisbon to Santiago

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Many thanks for this list Peregrina. I am wondering about the procedure for having my credencial stamped whether I am staying in a private or public albergue or even other private accommodation?
I would be grateful for any information as I would very much like to be able to produce a stamped one for my efforts!

The Compostela is given to those who have walked at least the last 100 kms (or cycled the last 200 kms) to Santiago. Proof of this is provided by the sellos (stamps)in your Credential - two sellos per day for every day you walk the last 100 kms. The sellos can be from churches, hotels, hostals, refugios, bars, ayuntas (local councils), bombeiros, police stations, etc. I personally make an effort to get them only from refugios and churches as I feel that is more in the spirit of the Camino, but that is only my opinion.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum