• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Little fox house?

Nanc

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (Sept 2016)
SDC/ Finesterre/ Muxia (2016)
I had ear marked a plan to regroup at the Little Fox House should it have been do-able. However, Priscillian ? Tracy? has no recent movement on the forum, no contact info or way to start a conversation. I am not on Facebook so can't pursue that
And I can't find her through other searches.
Is this opportunity closed? Anyone know?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you. It must be the WiFi issue here as i can send emails but not open most sites. Maybe tomorrow

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thank you hve still not been able to open the site

Working for me

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Nanc,

I had intermittent connection problems too and I know how really frustrating it can be (I'd be like 'wait, no, what?!?! I need to know the weather?!?!? $&^(@ WiFi)...
Rather than trying to use her site to make reservations perhaps call or email her directly (info above hopefully works)--I'm sure she'll understand you not being able to contact her via her website. Good luck

Tracy is aware of your enquiry - I've been in touch with her.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thank you Magwood
I waited to be sure I GOT to Santiago before contacting her

Most read last week in this forum