• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Logrono to Leon?

DSracer

Greetings from the camino. Need some on the walk travel advice relating to taking public transport on some sections.
My 6 week trip needs to reduce to 2 weeks with me now being collected from Santiago on 25/05. Camino just started yesterday from SJDP so I will skip some sections and return again to complete them in the future.

I will want to walk the last few hundred K so figure I will take a bus/ train from Logrono to Leon and continue hiking, if I need local buses I can make the call closer to the date.
Can anyone advise on public transport between these 2 points, or would you have any better suggestions re alternate sections to skip? Alsa for bus and Renfe for train do have seats available for the proposed journey above.
Obviously I am very disappointed I need to alter my arrangements and had only planned on travelling by foot, but do need to make the most of these 2 weeks I do have. Thanks in advance. Buen Camino!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
DSracer said:
All good made it safe and sound to Leon after a hike from zubiri earlier this morning.

That must have been quite a hike.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Did you ever figure out how to get to Leon from Logrono - or did you just fast forward from Zubiri?

Most read last week in this forum