• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for a way to get from Santiago to Viana Sept 2018

Time of past OR future Camino
Francis SJPDP-SDC (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) , Norte 2018
Pilgrim Office 2018, Hospitalero Acebo 2019
Wife and I will be volunteering at the Pilgrims office in Santiago this September for a fortnight and once this is completed we need to get to Viana (near Logrono) for a Hospitalero position. I am not finding anything that gets us there short of two days. I know that some of you are very good at understanding how to get around in Spain and sure could use some help. Flying or bus/taxi or even train is acceptable. Since we have so little time we would like to get there as quick as possible. Thank you all in advance. Ed

A selection of Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Thank you for your reply. That sounds about as reasonable as I can get. Will look into this....Ed

There are buses from Santiago to Logrono, then switch to the local bus to Viana. It takes about 12 hours.
Thank you Falcon for your reply. It's still a toss up in my head what to do. Thanks again. Ed

Most read last week in this forum