• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for Adam Fierro

neitzie6884

Santiago~ Hi my name is Anita I am looking for my son. His name is Adam Fierro and he from the US I have not heard from him in 8 days and I am a mom who is VERY much in need if knowing he is fine. He should have made it to Santiago by now. Is there a way for someone to please help me try to find him? I know this is asking alot I have called the hotels there and I am having trouble with #'s to hostels and churches. Can anyone suggest anything to help? Thank you and God Bless you

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
you could try contacting the pilgrim office and see if he's registered for a compostela. Failing that, if your Spanish is up to it, the police; the guardia civil is probably the best bet, but whether they will have someone you can talk to in English? Alternatively, go through the US consulate; I believe there's one in La Coruna. They should at any rate be able to advise you on what steps to take.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum