• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for pilgrim walking Rorschach to Santiago Aug/Sep

garyw1950

I can swear someone (a Canadian, I think) sent me a post or made a general post regarding his upcoming walk from Switzerland. Must be age or something, but I cannot find it. If you are out there, please resend the same message as last time. I may have some info for you.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am probably not the pilgrim you are looking for - but I am looking at walking from Switzerland and would appreciate info. Thanks!

The pilgrim I was looking for asked a specific question I am able to help with. If you have a question about this route, please let me know and I will help if I can.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I was looking to know the approximate time frame to complete the Via Jacobi and the difference between the North route and the South route.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum