• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for this tape

WalkCWalk

Time of past OR future Camino
sept. 2014
I've seen this on the internet but cannot find any to purchase. I would love to decorate my poles with it as an inspiration and a unique decoration. Has anyone seen this? It is a paper tape - washi tape. Thanks and Buen Camino

Attachments

• jesus.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 78
A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thanks Deacon Harbey Santiago. I looked all over the internet to no avail. I will have to decorate my poles with something else so they stand out. Perhaps we will see you on The Way. We begin 4 September 2014 - God willing!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum