• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Lost (and found?)

CaminoGuy

Time of past OR future Camino
Walked (2015) Planning (2016) 7337
A request for some assistance: on or around June 19th, my adult granddaughter, her boyfriend and I were walking the French way Camino toward Logrono. We stopped at (I think) a cafe before Logrono (Viana?) for a few hours. I went into a store that sold camping gear and bought a Fanny pack to replace a small back pack that I was wearing. When we left the cafe I left the back pack on the ground where Isat outdoors at the cafe, thinking someone might be able to make use of it. I didn’t realize at the time that I had left some things in the pocket that were very precious to me in a small plastic bag: a Tau cross that I had been wearing since my first Camino years ago, and a rosary that had great spiritual vale to me. Neither object is monetarily valuable. I know it’s a long shot this late, but if you or someone you know found this back pack or these items, I would greatly appreciate their return. You may contact me through the Forum, I think. Thanks and God bless. Caminoguy

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum