• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LOST Canon camera

Chloeaus

Hi all

We have lost a black canon camera somewhere between Fromista and Sahagun. It has a fair bit of sentimental value for the photos and the camera itself. It is black and was in a black case. The first photo was of red leaves. We would be eternally grateful if you could let us know if you find it

Cheers

Chloe

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi, Chloe, I hope you recover your camera. I know what a disappointment losing pictures can be.

This won't help you now, but for others reading this post who haven't yet set out, I would recommend having the first shot in your camera be a note that says something like: This camera belongs to XXX. If found, please call me at XXX (I always have a Spanish phone) or email me at XXX.

Someone else on the forum recommended this to me, and though I haven't lost anything since then, I know others who have been saved by following this tip.

Good luck, and whatever happens, I hope you have a great camino, Laurie

Most read last week in this forum