• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lourdes, Oct. 1st 2018

Time of past OR future Camino
2007; Fall 2018 plan
Good Morning Pilgrims,
Wondering if anyone is starting from Lourdes around October 1st, 2018.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi, In my memory, there are few pilgrims that begin in Lourdes. More than a few start in Le Puy and travel through Lourdes. Not that Lourdes isn't a good place to begin. I was last in Lourdes this May and spoke with a few pilgrims on Camino. None had started in town.
Buen Camino
Arn

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Not October...but soon...8/8/18 I plan to step out (or the next day if too weary from a long flight)...Lourdes is a wonderful place to be with the element of water all around. I have not been able to get in touch with the pilgrim hostel to make a booking and so I am staying with the Polish sisters. I am taking very little this time. I am trusting all will work out---Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum