• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lufthansa to Santiago from Frankfurt and Munich

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
And for those who don't mind Ryanair - there are flights to Santiago from Frankfurt Hahn (HHN) which is waaaayyyy from Frankfurt city. On the other hand if you are not coming from Frankfurt city, it may be closer, as it is for me.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
And for those who don't mind Ryanair - there are flights to Santiago from Frankfurt Hahn (HHN) which is waaaayyyy from Frankfurt city. On the other hand if you are not coming from Frankfurt city, it may be closer, as it is for me.
HHN is very well connected to Frankfurt city itself with train. And it's not expensive if you have long overlay. Beautiful city to spend half a day there, too!

Hahn itself is very clearly not a city and a day there would drive you mad. There are barely 3 houses, the same as in the neighbouring villages. It used to be a military airfield.

I think I made it quite clear that "the city" is Frankfurt because I mentioned train connection between HHN (Hahn) and Frankfurt.
I agree that Munich is worth a visit but the distance from HHN is 400kms bigger than to Frankfurt. Why not fly directly to Munich then
Sorry for off topic.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum