• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage Transfer and Storage

Toastdaddy

Time of past OR future Camino
Plan my first camino in Oct 2019
Hi Ivar

I am going to do my first camino in coming October. My plan is to send my luggage (a suitcase) to your place for storage when I arrive in Madrid at the airport. Hence, would like to seek your advice on the followings:

1) I will be arriving Madrid airport in early morning on 4 Oct (Fri). Will there be any post office at Madrid airport that I can send the luggage to your place?

2) Also, I expect to collect my luggage your place on 13 Oct (Sun). However, i noted that your opening hour on Sun is only from 8 to 8.30pm. Hence, will like to check if any chance we can collect the luggage at a different hour?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi, and a warm welcome to the Forum

You can also send Ivar a private message in case he doesn't see your posting on the Forum.

As to a post office at the Madrid airport, yes, there is a Correos office there.

I believe the post office is at terminal 1 at Madrid Airport. It opens at 8:30am.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I don't know if you got a response from Ivar or not, but if you reserve a hotel or albergue in Santiago, Ivar (with enough advanced notice) can deliver to your accommodation for an extra fee.

I don't know if you got a response from Ivar or not, but if you reserve a hotel or albergue in Santiago, Ivar (with enough advanced notice) can deliver to your accommodation for an extra fee.
Thanks for the advice.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum