• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Mapping Apps for Video

Dennis Pack

Member since 2017
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Santiago Norte 2018
Moderator note: these posts have been moved from a now deleted thread.

I used the free version of Relive until I went on my Camino ... I found the paid version worth the cost (something like $70/year), and it does integrate with several other systems. Only took me a few minutes a day to put the video together.
However, I did find myself thinking about photos I was going to take for the app ... and I think it took a lot away from my Camino experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Did you find this app was hard on your phones battery ? Thanks

Yes, it is Relive. Used to pair with Strava but not anymore. My watch is Suunto and Relive works with Suunto. I’m only using the free version so there is a limit as to how many photos I can add to the journeys and the music selection is awful (I think only 2 options) so most of the time I chose no music.

It is very easy to use on the go, when you’re on the move. And leave proper video editing when you’re at home with laptop etc…

I don’t find it drains my battery more than other apps do. I’ve found when out hiking in nature it’s better to put my phone on airplane mode to save battery, otherwise it would keep trying to find 3G/4G/5G receptions and that is what kills my battery.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks that is very helpful

I used Motion but I am an Apple Mac addict.
to me a Windows computer is not stabile enough to make video and audio productions

Most read last week in this forum