• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Mapping the Camino

Vaughan

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francais April/May 2019
Norte Aug/Sept 2022
After completing my "walk of a lifetime" earlier this year I decided to commission a map showing the route I took and with some personalised elements. The artist is a chap called Dan Bell who, if you are interested, you can find through a search on Google

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You're very far from the Shire. Congratulations, this is beautiful.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Very Tolkinesque indeed - I'd never appreciated how much the Ria leading up to Pontevedra looks like a mouth and the peninsular to the north like a nose.
I suppose the features get obscured by text on a conventional map.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
What a beautiful map! Thank you for sharing!

It's a beautiful map but I'm not sure about the placement of the mountains. I seem to recall more mountains between Saint Jean Pied de Port and Pamplona than between Pamplona and Santo Domingo. But I am getting older so my memory could be off.

A shame about 'Galacia'. I would have added a sad face emoji, but it seems that there isn't one.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
A shame about 'Galacia'. I would have added a sad face emoji, but it seems that there isn't one.
Very good spot! Spelling was never a strong point!

Most read last week in this forum