• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Massage in Santiago (reasonable price)

Lucy Keenan

Time of past OR future Camino
2016 Northern Route, 2017 Santiago to Muxia and Fisterra. 2018 Frances, 2018 Ingles, 2019 Portugues
Hi

I arrive in Santiago in a couple of days.
I've been walking a month and over the last week my shoulders have really started killing me, due to rucsac no doubt.

Anyone know of a good and reasonable priced massage in Santiago?

Thanks

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I went to Qunitana Masaages last time I was in SdC. Near the entrance to the cathedral. It is a little hard to find in Praza da Quintana, but look for the blue sign Campus Stellae. Go inside and the receptionist will call them. The actual massage is downstairs.
¡Disfrutar!

Thank you ever so much. I will check them out. Lucy

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum