• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Meals in Bolibar

Anne Mclennan

Time of past OR future Camino
2009 Camino Portuguese
2018 Camino Frances
I’ll be in Bolibar on Saturday night. I have accommodation but don’t know if there is anywhere there to purchase dinner. Can anyone advise please?
Thanks

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
In 2018 (I know it's some time ago ) , we ate at the Restaurante Kanpape Jatetxea. Good food.

I’ll be in Bolibar on Saturday night. I have accommodation but don’t know if there is anywhere there to purchase dinner. Can anyone advise please?
Thanks
Yes there are couple restaurants. And I hope you have time to visit the Simon Bolivar museum (free when I was there few years ago). Simon Bolivar was the "founding father" of Venezuela, and he was from the town of Bolibar!! It is a small museum set in a three level house, very well displayed and worth your time!! There are statutes in the plaza too. Enjoy!!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum