• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Michelin rated stars / chefs gathering at Ponte Maceira / Negreira

SabsP

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.

Meeting of these brilliant chefs at Ponte Maceira/Negreira. First day out of Santiago en route to Finisterre or Muxia.

One of the organisers is the owner of the wonderful Casa Barqueiro in Negreira. No menu del peregrino but a delicious menu del dia. Very affordable too. And extremely friendly.

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
hi how long are these chefs in town? Heading there tomorrow. Am a serious foodie.

Would you please define affordable. Just wondering as we all have different affordabilities.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
hi how long are these chefs in town? Heading there tomorrow. Am a serious foodie.

Don' t know but you are always ok with checking out Casa Barqueiro!

@lt56ny six years ago the menu del dia was 14 €.
Verduras a la plancha as a starter.
Chipirones en su tinto as main.
Tarta de queso ( casera) as dessert.
Accompanied with a bottle of Rioja crianza as housewine.
Even if it would be 20 € now I would still order it.

A mediocre spagbol here in Belgium would set me back 14 € also.
I know what I choose.

6 Years is a long time ago. I wish I could eat in a wonderful restaurant each night. Uggg but I can't. I am sure, without a doubt that the food is wonderful. Who knows maybe I will walk by this restaurant, remember it and hope one of these chefs are still puttering around the kitchen!
Is spagbol a bowl of spaghetti? 14 for whatever a spagbowl is compared to only 20 for a great meal is a no brainer that 20 would be a bargain!

Sorry , spagbol is an abbreviation for spaghetti bolognaise! Lazy me

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum