• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Mix and Match Camino

Hi I am booked to fly to Bilbao and hope to walk on the Norte as far as San Vicente de Barquera and then the Lebaniego/Vadiniese as far as Cisterna then the Olvidado to Ponferrada and the Invierno to Santiago. Any tips on on Alberques or Hotels or recommended places to stay would be appreciated I will be starting on April 30th thanks.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I'll be at may 6th at San Vicente de Barquera to start the next day the Camino Lebaniego...Who knows, we might bump in to each other somewhere..

Most read last week in this forum