• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Muxia to SDC bus question

J&LM

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria - SDC (2017)
Hello! I am planning a SDC-Finisterre-Muxia walk, taking the bus back to SDC from Muxia. However, I'd like to walk the last few kilometers back into SDC. As I read the schedule, the bus stops in Bertamirans and I assume I could disembark there. My question: is it possible to get off the bus a bit closer to SDC, and nearer to the camino than Bertamirans? Would it be bad form to ask the driver to make an unscheduled stop? Thanks for any advice!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
They will let you off at any bus stop. Many Spaniards use the bus for shorter trips, and get on an off many places.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum