• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

My Heart Needs a Buddy

tomp734444

Hello!
I am new to this forum and have recently completed a John O' Groats to Land's End ride in aid of The Firefighters' Charity. The ride took thirteen days in total but on Day 10, I suffered a Cardiac Arrest which caused me to delay the final three days by nine months. I am indeed thankful that I have made a complete recovery, but my condition means that I will need to ride the Camino with a buddy in case anything untoward should happen. My family and friends are unable to undertake the complete ride and I wondered if there is someone out there who is also planning a Camino and who would like some company. I am Planning to set-off in April 2013.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I'm riding the trail by mountain bike starting April 10th in Burgos.

Most read last week in this forum