• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Najera/Azofra to Biarritz

lckgj

Hi

I have some friends who, having completed their first section of the Frances at the end of May, will need to get back to Biarritz to catch their flight home. They expect to have reached somewhere around the Najera / Azofra area.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what their options are or what bus companies possibly cover some/part of this route.

Many thanks.

Laura

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hello Laura

La Estellesa have a service from Logrono to Hendaya on the Spanish/French border. From Hendaya, there are buses to Biarritz Airport via St Jean de Luz.

Paul

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Paul and Sil

Thanks so much for this. I have passed the info on to my friends and I promise not to take the credit for working it out by myself!

Laura

Most read last week in this forum