• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Name of the albergue with the nurse in Cizur Mayor?

• Thread starter Former member 91017
  • Start date
F

Former member 91017

Our credentials are packed away in a box somewhere right now.

Does anyone know off hand the name of the albergue in Cizur Mayor where there is a nurse who does foot care every evening? A peregrina who is about to leave was asking me and I can't recall the name. The nurse teaches boot lacing also, and shows which panty-liners to buy for putting in boots if you need it.

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows and is willing to pipe in.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

There are two albergues.
One, the very well known of Maribel Roncal.

And one from the Orden of Malta, known for their medical help to pilgrims and people in need.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Thanks peeps! I've let the person making the query know the answer! Spouse received really good blister care (from a bit of stone chip neglected too long on his achilles tendon because he did not want to stop!) there.

Maribel Roncal.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum