• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New accomadation Camino Portugese

Time of past OR future Camino
A few Caminos
Just completed the Camino Portugese Lisbon - Santiago. I stayed in new accomadation opened this year Santarem Hostel in Santarem Casa da Tia Guida in Golega and Casa Familia Vidal in Vilarinho. Would recommend all three
Bom Caminho

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hallo to you,I am interested in the Camino Portugese.Can you send me information on the route and accommodation please.Are there any websites on it.My email address is:kogga@webmail.co.za
Thanks - Johann Pretorius from South Africa

To be complete we had a great experience last night at albergue Hilálaro in Seradelo, just outside Mealhada (first stop after Coimbra) A comfortable place to be with all facilities like good rooms, pilgrimmenu and free wifi .

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Me Fein said:
Just completed the Camino Portugese Lisbon - Santiago. I stayed in new accomadation opened this year Santarem Hostel in Santarem Casa da Tia Guida in Golega and Casa Familia Vidal in Vilarinho. Would recommend all three
Bom Caminho

Does anyone know how many spaces are available at Casa Familia Vidal? I'll be starting the Camino Portugues from Porto in a couple of weeks, so doing my last minute planning!

I think I've managed to answer my own question!

I found an online source which suggests that it has seven places.

Albertinho said:
To be complete we had a great experience last night at albergue Hilálaro in Seradelo, just outside Mealhada (first stop after Coimbra) A comfortable place to be with all facilities like good rooms, pilgrimmenu and free wifi .
Hello Albert! I'm glad that you liked to stay here in Mealhada!
Albergue de Peregrinos da Mealhada is a private albergue specially made for Santiago de Compostela's pilgrims of the Caminho Português. We have space for 18 people and our rate is 10€. We also have rooms in our complex and small appartments.
Besides that we have washing machine, manual washing tank, kitchen, free wi-fi, bar and cafe and a restaurant where pilgrims can have dinner and breakfast.
Hope to hear news from you when you arrive in Santiago!
Greeting for you and your wife!
Diogo

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum