• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Albergue etc in Santa Domingo

elzi

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. We walked through Santa Domingo de Calzada yesterday and they have really done it up since last year. They seem to be having some sort of anniversary, there are new information boards everywhere, everything is very nice looking and most crucially they seem to have an entirely new looking municipal albergue!
We stayed in the one last year and it was in pretty bad shape but they seem to have created a much nicer looking one in the building next door! We didn´t stay there but I peered in and it looked much better. I would certainly give it go next time. ;-D

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I stayed at this new albergue in Santo Domingo last May. I think it is one of the best if not the best albergue on the camino.

Miratur

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum