This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Ecological Albergue in San Marcelos, 7 km from Grado

Elle Bieling

Elle Bieling, PilgrimageTraveler
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many to count!
Hello all. I was just contacted by Max and Alice who are a French couple who have just opened up a new Donativo along the Primitivo in the hamlet of San Marcelos. I thought I'd pass along the information from them.

Name : Casita Mandala

This is a small ecological and Permaculture project. We want to share our small place with pilgrims and invite them to discover a simple, ecological friendly way of life. We restored an old stone house using natural materials (clay, straw, lime etc...). Part of the food is from our organic garden.

• Contact : Alicia, +34 644 78 11 14 (Watsapp), +34 985 59 34 19
  • Email : casitamandala@gmail.com
  • web page : http://casitamandala.com/
  • Distance : 34 km from Oviedo, 22km from el Escamplero, 7 km from Grado
  • Beds : 10 (2 dorms)
  • We offer community dinner and Breakfast (Vegetarian). We provide as possible organic/local/seasonal food.
  • Booking : 6 beds can be booked
  • Price : On donation (Responsible)
  • We open at 3pm
  • We're closed on Tuesday
  • Wifi
  • Open from april 1 to October 15
Looks like a lovely and very interesting place!
Elle

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
What a great website they have, Elle! Their renovation pictures are so interesting and detailed. I wish them much success!
If I ever walk the Primitivo again, I would certainly stay with them!
Thank you for sharing the website link with all of us.

What a great website they have, Elle! Their renovation pictures are so interesting and detailed. I wish them much success!
If I ever walk the Primitivo again, I would certainly stay with them!
Thank you for sharing the website link with all of us.
It does look interesting, doesn't it? I am hoping to re-do the Primitivo again this fall.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I think this is it...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum