• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Place to Stay Near Jorba

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It looks very nice, and an alternative to the long climb to la Panadella would be very agreeable-- for most pilgrims this would be their 2d or 3d day walking out of Montserrat and that climb is .... memorable... but it''s not clear to me what the accommodation might be. I have found that many Spanish restaurants have fine accommodation but seem to keep it secret unless one asks.

but it''s not clear to me what the accommodation might be. I have found that many Spanish restaurants have fine accommodation but seem to keep it secret unless one asks.
I read that Anna, who runs the restaurant, also offers 2 bedrooms, each with a double bed for €24 pp including breakfast and lunch to take away for the road.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I read that Anna, who runs the restaurant, also offers 2 bedrooms, each with a double bed for €24 pp including breakfast and lunch to take away for the road.
That's very encouraging. I have done this stretch and it is a longish one without much support for pilgrims. I hope that they do well.