• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New routes to/from Galicia

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Good news, but there still no dates for the start of these new flights as far as I can make out. Does any one else know?

The public car park at A Coruña airport is still a mess but they seem to want to finish it early next year.

Oporto in Portugal is also a good alternative to fly home from. Good public transport connections to Galicia and more flight destinations.

I read somewhere talk about March, but I don't think anything is confirmed... I like the Amsterdam flight from Coruña....

Saludos,
Ivar

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The wife an I do too. One of us is Dutch. At the moment we either fly from SdC to Madrid and onto AMS with Ibeira. or Oporto to AMS with the dreaded Ryanair.

Most read last week in this forum