• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

News story: pilgrim in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobsmacked by the World

Are we there yet?
Time of past OR future Camino
CF SJPP - SDC 2022
CF (most likely) Aug 2024
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
This horrific event on Thursday in Annecy here in France has, of course, been widely covered by the press. Friday afternoon the pilgrim, Henri, did indeed meet President Macron.

A terrible incident.

My admiration for Henri is greater still as he’s doing his best to be anonymous.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I am flabbergasted at what happened in Annecy living in France since 2003. The town is usually a quiet town with little incidents of this nature.
My personal opinion is that if this government doesn’t wake up soon, France will see this type of incident happen on a regular basis.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum