• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Norway attacks

SabsP

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
Deepest sympathy, prayers and thoughts to all Norwegians and everyone involved.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
SabineP said:
Deepest sympathy, prayers and thoughts to all Norwegians and everyone involved.
Yes, my heart aches for all the grieving Norwegians today.

It is a pity that we can't have a recommend button to the posts.

Then we could simply show our support by pressing it.

I can hardly bare to listen to the news today.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The news is more tragic each day. The world grieves with Norway.

I just watched the remembrance service at Oslo's cathedral,so moving...

I just got in from camping and heard this news.
I'm so sorry and my heart also goes out to the Norwegians.
Such a tragedy

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks everyone. Just terrible everything....... I will be going to Norway tomorrow (all my family members are well).

Saludos,
Ivar

Ivar,

All the best for you and your family. Good to hear all are safe and well but I know that the national grief and overall sadness will be with you all.
I am so positively amazed by the strength and the courage and togetherness of the people of Norway. No one can take that away from you all.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I too have been travelling and am horrified by the news from Norway. It is the last country I ever would have expected this to happen. Ivar, I'm grateful your family is okay. I grieve for your country and those who were lost. This makes no sense. Courage.

Dear Ivar,

So happy to hear that none off your family is involved in this big tragedy.
God bless them all, and they are in my prayers!

Most read last week in this forum