• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Obtaining a Sello at the cathedral of Oveido

Old Hillwalker

Time of past OR future Camino
Del Norte 2022
Is it possible to obtain a Sello at the cathedral of Oveido? I was there this morning and wandered around before Mass began and saw no information regarding, getting one.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Is it possible to obtain a Sello at the cathedral of Oveido? I was there this morning and wandered around before Mass began and saw no information regarding, getting one.
Yes, of course.
When I was there I got my credential stamped at the booth where you pay to visit the cathedral (I can't remember if it was free for pilgrims or a discounted rate)

Yes, of course.
When I was there I got my credential stamped at the booth where you pay to visit the cathedral (I can't remember if it was free for pilgrims or a discounted rate)
But, I assume not on Sunday.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I assume not on Sunday.

See:
And also their FAQ here: https://catedraldeoviedo.com/visita-cultural/prepara-tu-visita/preguntas-frecuentes/

So, apparently, their digital sello can be obtained at all times and their physical sello during those times when the Cathedral is open for cultural visits.

When you arrive outside of the touristic opening times but are there before or after mass you can ask one of the sacristanas who are present.

Last edited:
Does this mean that you can only receive the Salvadorana certificate for walking the Camino del Salvador during those times also?

It's a good thing that I arrived in Oviedo on a Monday!

Most read last week in this forum