• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

October weather?

Peggy and David

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis Fall 2018
Those who have walked the Portuguese coastal route what is October weather apt to be like?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
One of the things that you might run into is fog. In the spring and fall, you get temperature differences that bring up a lot of coastal fog. So, don't be disappointed if you have to walk in some foggy weather and can't see the ocean during the coastal part. I've walked portions of it twice and if you wait till a bit later in the morning to start (assuming that you've set up the night's stay), the fog usually lifts and the views are delightful.

Lol! I live central coast California, fog is a way of life here late spring early summer hence the names May gray, June gloom and this year its even extended into July! But again hey I’ll be on the Camino !

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Lol! I live central coast California, fog is a way of life here late spring early summer hence the names May gray, June gloom and this year its even extended into July! But again hey I’ll be on the Camino !
We lived in Los Osos for years. Where are you?

Most read last week in this forum