• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Off to airport for a Camino planning trip.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
indeed a very hard life may bump into you if you're on the Portuguese route in mid June next year...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Well Al, how about a quick week or so warm-up for that in the early spring? Just suggesting...

Hi Al, have a lovely trip to Austria.
I love the planning stage even thou my Caminoes seem to have their own life and the walks never turns out as planned. But that is okay, I still enjoy planning them.
Buen Camino to you

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Great idea Al.
Sounds like the perfect thing to do when it's too cold to start off on the way 'proper'.
A rolling stone ....................etc...
Enjoy your trip
Annie

Christmas Market!! My wife and I spent 3 weeks last December in Austria and Germany taking in the Christmas festivities. A wonderful time. The music in old Salzburg from noon until after dark was wonderful.

Happy times to you in Austria Al! Make sure to have some of the gorgeous gingerbread and gluhwein! BTW - what does your pack weigh?
Cheers!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Happy times to you in Austria Al! Make sure to have some of the gorgeous gingerbread and gluhwein! BTW - what does your pack weigh?
Cheers!
Mmmm...Gluhwein!

Most read last week in this forum