• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

On my way tomorrow

daesdaemar

Camino-holic
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Ingles - twice
Tomorrow I hop on a plane to Madrid and hope to begin walking Friday from Ferrol -- VERY EXCITED!!! :mrgreen:

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Buen Camino! I will fly to Barcelona tomorrow morning, hopefully start walking from Roncesvalles on Friday morning. Also veeeeeeeery excited!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Buen Camino,

Have just purchased plane tickets for a September walk. Look forward to hearing your reports. Hope your camino is as good as your last one.

CMSmith

Buen Camino to all!

My "tomorrow" is August 26, probably Camino de Madrid.

Buen Camino, Hope you have as good a time (and weather) on the Camino Inglés as we did.
Tio Tel and Tia Valeria

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hope you all have a great, and safe time on your Camino.

best wishes
Neil & Brenda White

Most read last week in this forum