• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

One Credencial/Pilgrim Passport; two routes

Stewart K.

Time of past OR future Camino
APril 2016
I'll be walking a portion of the Camino Frances (not ending in Santiago) and then a portion of the Camino del Norte (again, not ending in Santiago). I already have a Compostela from a previous camino and don't need another one. My question is: Can I use the same Credencial at the albergues on the del Norte that I will be using on the Frances? I want to confirm that I have a valid Pilgrim Passport/Credencial for entry into albergues.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I don’t see why not. ....yes. As long as you have space for the stamps. If you need an additional credential you can always get one at any albergue along the way. You can also purchase a second one from Ivar here on the forum. Many people dont finish camino from one year to the next and continue using the credential from the previous camino the following year or they go from one camino to another .

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum